ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Anti-immigration nut jobbery is inherently tied up with the notion of forced monogamy, pushed by lunatics like Jordan Peterson

The tans lost the war - they were sent home with their tea in their tin hats at Dunkirk — The Yanks and the Russians won the war…

It’s great to have you on record here as a pro British military operations in Ireland man- particularly as leak after leak in recent times has shown the tans murdered innocent after innocent … it’s clear now that the tans were the aggressors and all but created the IRA.

1 Like

They keep using them for cricket :man_shrugging:t2:

The fall of communism destroyed Bulgaria.

For fuck sake, those horrible horrible bastards.

The Bulgaria goalkeeper Plamen Iliev has said the home fans “behaved well” during the Euro 2020 qualifier against England at the Vasil Levski Stadium on Monday night, suggesting that Gareth Southgate’s players “ overreacted a bit”.

The match, which England won 6-0, was twice halted for racist chanting but the Ludogorets goalkeeper said he had not heard anything, echoing comments made by his manager, Krasimir Balakov.

“If I am honest, I believe they [the fans] behaved well today,” Iliev said. “There wasn’t any abuse [as far as I could hear] and I think they [the England players] overreacted a bit. The public was on a good level – I didn’t hear any bad language used towards their or our players.”

Bulgarians have a long history of racism. They fought alongside Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy in the Second World War.

1 Like

Decisive

That’s actually the correct thing to do. Fair play

How very Dare you!
download

Is that Mark Lawrenson?

1 Like

Not a millions miles away…Poor aul Lawrenson looks shook these days though!
images

Mark-Lawrenson-915012

The Southgate/Sterling/Gomes clusterfuck now being referred to as Englands Saipan. This is the moment it all fell to pieces for Gareth it seems.

The BBC need Tommy Gorman to sort it out

Tommie.

Here’s Jackie…

Mason Greenwood disgracing English football I see.

The height of stupidity - Potentially infecting the England squad who all then go back to their clubs.

Then there’s the covid worries also and infecting his team mates with that.

Shameful stuff from the Manchester United player.

@flattythehurdler’s pal at it as well, and he with the new child at home