ENGLAND Supporters Thread

I hope the house was tidy.

Ah yeah but they’ve beaten nobody bar a Germany team who’d thrown in the towel in the dying embers of the Loew era. Made very hard work of beating decent second tier teams like Denmark and Colombia. That aside they’ve only had to beat the likes of Ukraine and Sweden at recent tournaments in the knockouts. They won’t be as lucky with the draw this time. Of the Europeans Spain and France would definitely beat them in my opinion.

France will win it

1 Like

France have the best players but I think Spain will win the World Cup.

I hope for an Argentina-England final.

Had a gander at the possibilities there.
If England make it to the Q/F’s, which they should handy enough so long as they don’t fuck up their group games then it is a good chance they’ll run into France. That will probably be that for them.

1 Like

The French are headbangers. Prostitutes, extortion, witch doctors, astrology.

3 Likes

Pogba will have a tour de france against them if they meet. You just know it.

1 Like

He may miss it unfortunately

Think I predicted the layout and had them running into African champions Senegal in the round of 16. They would severely test a cautious team like Southgate’s you’d imagine. Serious quality there with the likes of Mane, Koulibaly, Sarr from Watford, Idrissa Gueye and Mendy in goal.

1 Like

Huge pity the Italians aren’t going to the World Cup. They add so much.

1 Like

Who’s the baldy fella left back for Italy? Fine player.

Actually it’s peroxide.

Southgate is finished at England manager anyway. Done a Stuart Lancaster job tbf but going to get his hole opened at the world cup

1 Like

Very difficult game for any englishman to play football after the last 3 weeks in England. Emotionally drained each and every one of them.

The English turn on their own fierce quickly

“England’s long wait for a win on Italian soil looks set to go on” said commentator Dave McIntyre.

He clearly forgot England beat Ukraine 4-0 in the quarter-final of Euro 2020 (2021) in Rome just 14 months ago.

Something about this tells me England are getting their bad games out of the way at the right time.

I didn’t even know we were playing tonight. Any more friendlies lined up before the World Cup?

Germany at Wembley on Monday night. The Hun were downed 1-0 at home by the not-so magical Magyars tonight.

What odds would you get on England not to get out of the group in 2 months? They are a disgrace with the talent they have.

That’s their issue. They have too much talent.