ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Fuck me. The hype machine will go into overdrive now. They’ll dig up Bobby Moore and carry him shoulder high for the next two months

Thats what happens when you don’t believe in the pope.

Hahahaha

What channel on sky lads? It’s on one of them manual tuning ones isn’t it

Virgin 2

1 Like

Entertaining for a Monday night

The Pope is not infallible.

Time to bring back Joe Hart.

Bellingham was brilliant when released from a holding role

Neither of these will be winning a world cup

Who are you tipping?

I’m backing mexico, each way

France will win it

Hard to judge now with the nations league Brazil and Argentina don’t play v the top teams in Europe anymore

Yeah, there is fuck all variety now. Same auld teams playing each other. .
I suppose it will make the world cup that bit more special

KDB said he was sick of Belgium playing Wales. We’ve grown weary of playing the likes of Denmark and the Welsh ourselves in recent times because of the Nations League. You’d miss the occasional historic home friendly against top teams like Brazil in 2004 or Argentina 2010.

If ronaldo got injured I’d fancy Portugal

Is Santos still over them? They haven’t done much in tournament football under him since they stole a Euros in 2016. Definitely have the players alright but probably not the Bainisteoir.

Can’t see a European team making any huge inroads. Too hot. Chances are a south American team

Bellingham and Saka provide the sort of guile and incisiveness England haven’t had for a long time and then there’s Grealish as well. That 20 minutes showed why England are serious contenders but it also showed up that they have serious weaknesses if the team is not set up to try and protect them.

The groups will be about surviving and trying to play your way into some sort of form and hoping the draw sets up nicely for you.

France are England’s theoretical opponents in the last eight but there’s no guarantee they’ll make it that far.

I like the look of Portugal the more I look at things.

The hottest temperature in qatar in december is 24 degrees. It won’t be a factor

if it’s hot the games will slow down to walking pace. Could suit messi.