ENGLAND Supporters Thread

A draw between her two nations is what Her Majesty would have wanted

1 Like

No South American winner since 2002 though. Unless Uruguay continue to defy their population then the South American are ordinary enough outside of Argentina and Brazil. Both of those giants are pale shadows of their former selves too. The likes of Ecuador won’t do much. Did Peru even qualify after? Think they lost to the Aussies on pens in the play-off.

How are Uruguay going since they sacked Tabares?

I may jump aboard the bandwagon like 2018

They lost to Iran the other day… darwin nunez was septic

I think both are a good deal stronger than 2018. And both have proper managers this time, which helps.

Has Pele backed his African winner yet? I quite like the look of AFCON winners Senegal.

1 Like

Maguire’s alright in a back 7 like Southgate favours.

It’s bizarre. The main thing which has transformed manyoo is dropping Maguire. A dog with a mallet up his hole can see it. He’s a nodding donkey can do a job in the parked bus.

1 Like

Could someone post match highlights or goal clips from tonight’s game please?

cc @Rocko

This reporter is very enthusiastic in his wrap up

The MGFs in the Kop (@Biff_Egan et al) chanted ‘are you Pickford in disguise?’ at Nick Pope. Judging by the last Germany goal, they might be right.

1 Like

Dregs of society becoming “fan leaders” with free travel and all that jazz provided for by Qatari’s.

The 26 man squad is a bit of a cop out. You need a 23 man squad for a proper bit of drama and fallout. Like Gazza breaking up his hotel room after being left out of France 98’ or Kevin Foley expressing deep displeasure with Trap after being snubbed for Euro 2012.

Trent, Maddison, Rashford etc. all got in here. Apart from the badly out of form Sancho there’s no real drama there at all.

It’s a fairly tame squad all the same. It’s nearly harder to get out of than get into. I’d say Reece James and Ben Chilwell had to tell tell Southgate not to pick them or they’d have made it too.

The story about samir nasri cutting the French squad was legendary.

Outrageous really that Ivan Toney is not in our World Cup squad.

There’s a betting scandal hanging over him. The FA protecting the brand.

1 Like

England fans tearing it up already in Qatar :astonished:
Streamable Video

Maddison off with an injury there. Poor fucker.

Who would be next in line for Maddison?