ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Mushy peas.

That’s not even funny. It’s very close to the bone.

He’s on a goodish run because they’ve played an Iranian team who had other issues, a US team playing not to lose, and the Welch

The Agincourt spirit

I know. I was going for the Marina Hyde style caustic observation.

2 Likes

At 7 am everything goes over my head.

Harry McGuire is a big game player

2 Likes

Curry

See Ben White is after leaving the squad and isn’t coming back. I hope the lad is alright.

Luke Shaw and Slab head are some lads to get themselves right for a major tournament. They won’t kick a proverbial between them after this until the next Euros again

Dar i say it, its coming home

2 Likes

Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France and Portugal have all lost in the group stages and Germany are gone. We’re surely in pole position.

Ah no, fabulous players but hamstrung by a manager that has never ever looked to rectify the areas that have caught them out. Namely, ball retenyton against the elite teams.

England are the football equivalent of Deontay Wilder, huge punch but shit fundamentals.

They shouldve beaten Italy and that was their shot. MBappe and co. are similarly incoherent, but they have MBappe, so theyll win

1 Like

Unbeaten teams do go well in tournaments

Paddy Footix on now talking down at us on the dedicated England supporters thread. Do Eire not have any matches coming up against the likes of Andorra or Lichtenstein that they could be focussing on?

Ah here…ingerland are box office, if only because the entire western world would love to see them lose. Would you have it any other way?

Apart from New Zealand, Cameroon and Ireland.

3 Likes

Wins lacking there alright.

Switzerland not only went unbeaten but didn’t even concede a goal one time