ENGLAND Supporters Thread

I think as we saw with the Dutch today, the group stages may prove to be shadow boxing with the class teams able to step up a gear when needed. England didn’t have to exert themselves much in the group. It’s a good place to be in. Senegal are a good test but I expect England to have enough and they should be in fine fettle for the quarter-final clash with Poland or France.

I’d be wary of Poland in a quarter final. We’ve had problems with them in the World Cup in the past. Albeit that was more in the context of the Qualifying stages.

Wojciech Szczesny has been a worthy successor to the great Jan Tomaszewski at this tournament and France may find him a tough man to beat.

Saturday

Fuck the Brits. Negative and useless.

Northmen, southmen, comrades all. Dublin, Belfast, Cork and Senegal.

2 Likes

Alternatively, we ssaw strong and weak groups. USA in the end werent worth piss. Its possibpe their group was weak as fuck. I think Senegal will really put it up to the Rishis.

What’s the mood like over on the mainland @Tassotti? Or will it be the quarter finals next weekend before things really start to crank up?

A rousing rendition there of the National Anthem.

Mickey mouse country changing its anthem

1 Like

A lash of the Kane to wrap it up by half time. Need to conserve energy now for the serious business against the Frogs next weekend.

1 Like

Racist comment

It’s.coming.home.

1 Like

Great to see Eric Dier get a run out.

Three lions on the shirt
11 lions on the pitch

4 Likes

France won’t fancy facing this English side

1 Like

So delighted our boys could bring Prince William and Princess Kate a bit of respite tonight after their difficult royal trip to Boston

Those pesky Bostonians weren’t laughing on Thursday night

1 Like

Surprisingly atrocious strike rate

Much like Galway and minor all irelands