ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Brendan Rodgers is the obvious appointment. Southgate is the man though. They need to stick.

Big Sam. 100% record.

1 Like

Sam was blackguarded, but there can be no going back now. England fuck over the ones who would do them best. Venables got screwed.

Hed break a few hurleys of the dressing room wall

Eamonn Dunphy reckoned El Tell was a chancer though. That sullied my opinion of him somewhat.

I rather be in the trench’s with a straight taker like Joey that a company man like Southgate

3 Likes

If Potter had stayed in Brighton he’d get the job.

2 Likes

Brendan would be box office. He lives for celebrity and celebrity love ins that would come with the gig. It’d be back to the good old days of him calling players by nicknames as opposed to Southgates mother teresa act. Bells, Greals, Fodes, Harry K, Stonesie, Hendo, they’d be rolling off Brendans tongue

6 Likes

If they hang on a few weeks he’ll be free again

Pints of wine for all

You could really despise them again if that cunt Rogers was the manager. You’d need to widen the bus door so he could fit his head through.

He was sacked by England. At half past eight in the morning.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter who they put in there. The meeja manage England. Theyve already installed themselves as favourites for the euros and next world cup for fuck sake. Maybe when the meeja stop blowing smoke up their holes, they might have a chance

1 Like

Sure englands only win was due to a ghost goal. VAR was 50 years too late

You wouldn’t make it to the trenches with Joey…

Carra gone full BNP

Diego Simone is the man to take them to the next level

He’s not wrong to be honest.

Eamon Sweeney tore them apart in indo yesterday. Hard to disagree with what he wrote.

I’d say that’ll get great traction in England @Tassotti