ENGLAND Supporters Thread

I support the Chicago Bears. I watch every game, read tonnes of articles etc. I’d watch them ahead of Manchester United and they are football team I watch. Is that incongruous for a Paddy?

I also think you’ll find that your clubs are now far more mulnational than local in nature. They want to sell global. Its professional sport, built to make money and designed to draw support from everywhere. Its not amateur sport, where you represent your own and where you grew up.

1 Like

I see they’ve landed back to Birmingham.

Will they all go on the piss together tonight or go their separate ways and be on a beach in Ibiza by midday tomorrow?

One of the biggest days in the soccer calendar is only a fortnight away tomorrow - Boxing Day.

6 Likes

551 days to the start of the next Euros. That doesn’t seem like a lot.

God will be in his heaven and all will be right with the world…

1 Like

Back to clubs

Christmas Day will be like Christmas Eve for Paddy footix

8 Likes

I doubt any will be asked to report back to their clubs until Monday week giving them 7 full days to prepare for the 26th.

Paddy footix will be back roaring for Kane, Saka and Henderson within a week

1 Like

Potter was saying the World Cup players who are finished would be back in this Monday. I doubt it will be different any many clubs.

I’m here at bhx with a tear in my eye. It’s been emotional

Id say that’s for anyone knocked out in Group or Last 16.

The biggest day in the sporting calendar.

Hendo, Trent and Bellingham are already back at Melwood.

2 Likes

The greatest world cup goal ever

1 Like

This current crop from England are alright sorts in fairness.

2 Likes
1 Like

Barton is right. Couldn’t beat half a French team.

Was there not 11 Frenchmen on the field?

As I saw someone on twitter saying, the one reason not to get rid of Southgate is they’ll probably appoint Gerrard or Lampard

1 Like