ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Phillips has been extremely poor tonight. Bellingham on the periphery of it too so far.

Big call given they’d just won the world cup and milan were European champs, but they were ageing teams.

Cassano I think was the big hope then.

Manchester United were narrow favourites to beat them in 07 with a young Rooney Ronaldo combination and were outclassed.

Pigford is a cunt and a weirdo by all accounts

1 Like

Bellingham looks more of a Lampard/Gerrard type than an orthodox midfielder. Phillips and Rice not giving him the foothold they were in the first half.

How much would this England team be worth in the transfer market? Not far off a billionquid ?

Easily, I’d say Saka is a 150 million player, as in thats what theyd want.

Thanks for rubberstamping my decision.

Kane, saka and Rashford, rice and grealish all over a hundred million, foden too you’d imagine. Maguire and Pigford would drag that right down mind. Pope is much better than pigford, and a nice man.

1 Like

Unsporting behaviour by the Eyetalians there.

I’m not liking Gareth’s outfit tonight

Good to see the Italian beaten again and at home. They can be an awful arrogant bunch at times when it comes to football.

@fulvio from athenry wont be happy to read that.

Mad that Southgate gets as much criticism as he does. Continues to do a brilliant job

Give it up lads, only for mugs

https://twitter.com/jackkenmare_/status/1668882680534925312?s=20

1 Like

Great bit of stuff is Eze.

2 Likes

Amigos Xl GIF by Pepsi Guatemala

Fuckers are actually flying but will surely blow it at euro’s when pressure comes on.