ENGLAND Supporters Thread

He’s the man to lead them forward. No one else will do better. They get him. He gets them. It’s the best England camp I can think of in my time. No cunts. No shite. No wankers.

1 Like

What happened to the great Italian players? they’ve produced nothing since Verrati who came on the scene ten years ago.

They’re not producing players. TV comms were bigging up the Milan fella Tonali v Spurs as a young guy to watch, he woukdn’t get in the England, Spanish, French or German squads. Nothing about him.

They’d have won tgat Euros if they picked Benzema or the fella from Seville who got goals that year. They ended up with Gignac on the pitch in the final, he was playing with Necaxa in Mexico. This was before ‘Big Game Giroud’.

I criticised Southgate on their world cup elimination, but they had no luck at all that night and it could have gone any way.

That’s what happens when your best talent in a generation emigrates to Tyrone.

1 Like

Verrati? Fuck off. He’s a fucking bottler. Give him an electric bike at the top of a hill and tell him to wait for the wind.

If the English had Fulvio’s mentality they’d win one.

1 Like

Ah he is finished as a player now, legs are gone. Was a fine player 4 or 5 years ago.

He is tge best they’ve had in a long while anyway.

Surprised Luke Shaw didn’t get a dig from you

Eamon Dunphy nailed them years ago.

Having one of the lowest birth rates in Europe probably doesn’t help, though my back of a cigarette packet research tells me Spain have fallen below Italy in terms of birth rates.

1 Like

Tbf he doesn’t appear to be a cunt a shite or a wanker.

1 Like

He was absolutely flying it under Van Gaal and got a very bad injury, never really got back in the same nick after it. Excellent footballer though.

Lad up front for Italy scores just as Brian Kerr was about to call him hopeless. Brian slightly modified his criticism after.

Great ball from Maguire

England sticking out to old glass jaw again.

Gareth might hold this against Sir Jack, shouldn’t have put the swazz on that empty net one

1 Like

Yes mate, european champion Veratti is a bottler , lolz

2 Likes

Dunpjy said that in 2005, we havent done too badly since

1 Like

I’d say it was about 2007 he said it?

Italy haven’t played a World Cup knockout match since.

The irony of Pickford telling lads to calm down.

2 Likes