ENGLAND Supporters Thread

He’s a diving cunt who took the Saudi money and ran, before diving again, and again, and again.

1 Like

Gordon is mr England

Southgate is hardly conservative enough to drop Phil Foden when he’s footballer of the year? He’ll surely start ahead of Gordon. Otherwise, that’s the team. Unless he starts Mainoo ahead of Wharton. But he needs two (2) to protect that back 4.

Grealish and Maddison were the Jack the lads. I’d say Maddison would do some damage in a nightclub. In an another life he could have been a star of Big Brother or Ibiza Uncovered or Reps Abroad.

1 Like

Grealish has regressed a lot this season. The main part of his game now is passing backwards and leaving a trailing leg in the hope he is clipped to win a foul. He has lost his spark.
A summer off with a chance to assess himself will do him no harm.

It’s great to see the likes of Grealish and Rashford not rewarded for the seasons they have had. Previously they would have both been almost certs to go.

2 Likes

He loves Gordon and he offers raw pace. Think Foden plays right or central the whole time for City now so he can cut in on his left. I think he is ripe to be fucked here.

Any Scouser who has an allegiance to England is of dubious character.

1 Like

Very good player all the same.

Sancho was ripping it up in 2021 and Southgate wouldn’t give him a look in any chance he got.

Same with Grealish he hated him.

Maddison is a nothing player.

England need the likes of Gordon and saka who’ll run themselves into the ground for the team.

Not rotten eggs.

There is no one more English than the scousers. Delusions of grandeur based on ancient past.

The city of Liverpool has you driven demented

:cry:

Nope they’ll meet in a semi-final if they win their groups. Do the telegraph predictor here and you’ll work out the permutations.

you bastard it only lets you get to the 1/4 and it’s sign up.

It had been free earlier in the week.

Here’s another predictor app that should work.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah I had it lining up as France v England and Portugal v Germany in the semi-finals. France to win it for me too.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuck!

Had Germany knocking England out in the second round after England finishing second in their group.

Portugal v Germany and France v Denmark with Germany beating France in the final.

Ah Jaysus Harry, Trent and Defensive in the same sentence?