ENGLAND Supporters Thread

I thought that jacket looked very dapper. I’d love one of those.

Cracking player. Had the left wingback on toast.

https://twitter.com/bernardoooov3/status/1803893610217378189?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

The way England are self destructing is incredible.

Get a left footed left back in and bin Trent and they’ll be fine.

Foden will always drift in so you need somebody going down his outside to ensure teams can’t defend so narrowly and give the better players some room

Their problems are fairly obvious and easy to fix, and they’re already qualified. Self-destructing is a stretch

Southgate was talking about your man from Leeds that’s barely been playing for three years now as a loss.

They should have included Chris Powell of Charlton Athletic in the squad.

Was it Sven that selected him in his early squads as he was impressed by him in early scouting missions?

Who would have thought that England would have problems at left back.

Declan rice making a clown out of himself talking about James mcclean in his press conference

Was he not asked about it? He could have left out the bitterness bit but I think there obviously is a bit of bitterness in it from McClean. He overly complimented McClean if anything, saying he had a great career and that he’s a great guy

1 Like

I wish we could self destruct by qualifying for every major tournament and getting to semis and finals.

I think I’m right in saying England are through now, regardless of what happens tonight. They can’t finish fourth and even if they only finish third, they’re ahead of Croatia and Hungary

1 Like

I wouldn’t even entertain it.

Not really comparable. They haven’t won a major tournament in 56 years. That’s like us not making the knock out stages for 56 years

Correct

Rices answer was very similar to kanes when asked about Lineker.

I respect him, I like him, he’s entitled to his opinion, I don’t agree with it and I wish him well.

It’s so odd.

They don’t qualify for every tournament. They’ve been to one final and three semis in 58 years. Croatia have done as much in 30 years

Paddy trying to make himself someway relevant to this tournament by talking about James McLean.

5 Likes

We are presenting the award for the best fans at the tournament I’ll have you know.