ENGLAND Supporters Thread

+1. I’ve been disappointed with McClean as a pundit. He’s played into the stereotype with a couple of controversial comments about England and its players but that aside he has very little of interest to add. He’s an inferior pundit to the likes of Didi Hamann, Damien Delaney, Karen Duggan and Lisa Fallon. Although at least he’s good for a soundbite compared to the painfully dull Stephanie Roche.

Rice was very measured in his response I’d have said. Gave McClean a compliment in there too. Even McClean’s logic on world class was very vague. If he can’t get into a team ahead of Rodri then he’s not world class basically. For what it’s worth I don’t think Rice is world class anyway but he did have a very good season for Arsenal.

3 Likes

No surprise to see the footix’s side with the English player.

1 Like

Group C winners and France, Portugal, Germany and Spain all on the other side of the draw now. Can’t ask for much more than that really from the group stages.

Fair play to England for escaping the group of death yet again.

3 Likes

Pint glasses being fired at Southgate

1 Like

Anything less than a final is failure now

It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Tournament proper begins now. Probably Netherlands next in the Round of 16.

Ye will definitely beat them. I’d put my house on it.

1 Like

We’re going to win the whole thing.

I do believe so.

If they drop Kane they’ll improve no end. Genuinely

They need shaw back.

They’ve nobody going by Foden and Foden just cuts into the space Bellingham occupies.

I’d drop Foden for palmer.

Play Mainoo and rice with Bellingham joining Kane in the box with two wide men with full backs bombing on.

I said over a month ago Mainoo should start with Rice. Palmer has to start now too. Move Saka to the left and it would fix imbalance. Play Bellingham up top. He won’t be any deeper than Kane has been

The Thing is the media are savaging them and it’s really effecting them.

I don’t think he can turn the tide. I saw it this year after three games the media came for ten hag. It was
Incredible and it definitely impacts players.

The English media are wankers. They thrive on kicking the shit out of them.

3 Likes

So are the fans in fairness. The players seem the only likeable thing about them.

The England fans can come out of hiding now the Serbs are gone home.

Richard “sleaze” keys demands :joy::joy::joy::joy:

We’re surely getting to the final of this at the very least.