Equality

The cream of TFK [myself excepted] seems to be in the No camp.

That’s me. Fucking water tax protesters. Gobshites.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1131945, member: 367”]signing in
voting no
gays are free to marry, a gay man can marry a woman if he wants, same as you or i[/QUOTE]
i said it before, this will turn out to be just the tip of the iceberg if they get marriage. fuck knows where it will lead and what they will want next
we will look back on this era and shake our heads when our children will have reproduction quotas put on them so that the gays are not discriminated against.
this is the era of the homosexual unfortunately. its all the rage now to acknowledge them, they are the current ‘cause’ for bleeding heart liberals. time will prove me right here.

Fuck this gay marriage, i know people who cannot get on a us.

Leave the darkies out of it.

All the money and air time to make ireland look good You cennot redifine a words willy nilly.

i was not on about them

i have notthing bad to say about gays. but no

Why dose that have to come into it. I welcome all

the bullyboy tactics of the Yes lobby is an utter disgrace.
basically accept that Yes is the way to vote and ignore how this topic has been seen for the past couple of thousand years or you are a backwards bigot. what sort of argument is that in 2015? equality my hairy hole.
has any celebrity or public figure come out and said they are voting no? not one i can think of and in fairness who would be willing to risk their livelyhood at the hands of these bullies who are all over this as their cause de jour?

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1131999, member: 234”]the bullyboy tactics of the Yes lobby is an utter disgrace.
basically accept that Yes is the way to vote and ignore how this topic has been seen for the past couple of thousand years or you are a backwards bigot. what sort of argument is that in 2015? equality my hairy hole.
has any celebrity or public figure come out and said they are voting no? not one i can think of and in fairness who would be willing to risk their livelyhood at the hands of these bullies who are all over this as their cause de jour?[/QUOTE]

http://www.irishexaminer.com/examviral/celeb-life/aidan-gillen-lets-make-a-positive-impact-vote-yes-328173.html

[SIZE=6]Aidan Gillen: ’Let’s make a positive impact, vote Yes’
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1132004, member: 168”]http://www.irishexaminer.com/examviral/celeb-life/aidan-gillen-lets-make-a-positive-impact-vote-yes-328173.html

[SIZE=6]Aidan Gillen: ’Let’s make a positive impact, vote Yes’
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Let the crazed hatred go. If a fella wants to campaign for a yes vote why not let him? You were all about the cowardice of lefties earlier, so why not show a bit of balls and go out and canvas for a no vote yourself? Too busy raging around the internet? We know you managed to pull the strings for the antiwater charges campaign from behind the olive counter but you’ve given that up now so you’ve ample opportunity to stand up to the bullies yourself.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1131986, member: 234”]i said it before, this will turn out to be just the tip of the iceberg if they get marriage. fuck knows where it will lead and what they will want next
we will look back on this era and shake our heads when our children will have reproduction quotas put on them so that the gays are not discriminated against.
this is the era of the homosexual unfortunately. its all the rage now to acknowledge them, they are the current ‘cause’ for bleeding heart liberals. time will prove me right here.[/QUOTE]

I don’t need time to know you are right HBV.

Incorrect on many accounts there, pal. I most certainly distributed literature for anti water… I’m not really for the no side- just against the sentiment of a large proportion of the yes side, who have no interest in the subject per se, it could be about saving baby seals or trees in indochina for all these bleedings hearts give a shite- they just want the social network status update and pic to go with it to justify their selfrighteousness… I don’t need the world to validate me, just me bezzers here will do me. Plus i’m working to a serious deadline and don’t have time to eat for the next 7 weeks. The next campaign has my name all over it tho, whatever that may be.

I’m impressed you chose tfk over food.

Debate on late late. Colm O German would sicken your hole, a real pious cunt.

Ah jaysus this blonde with 2 mothers, mother of fuck she is the perfect advocate for a no vote. Is this what ye want lads? Is this where you want the country to go?

Bird in audience…
Vote yes as 20% of gays are attempting suicide

Jesus fucking wept.

“Homophobic attacks have gone up in places that have same sex marriage.”

Is this a serious argument?!

Fooking mentalist.