Equality

What does it even mean?? My understanding of it is that it is just another word for ‘me’ ‘my agenda’ ‘my world’ -

I’ve seen a few people wearing ‘I’m for equality’ badges recently and it has really made me laugh - there were three persons wearing them the other day and they more or less walked over a homeless person like he didn’t exist and I thought ‘oh the ironing’… The general do gooders that have jumped on this whole gay marriage thing in general makes me want to vote no- it’s just typical of the world we live in where being seen to be doing a certain thing is more important than the actual issue at hand.I’m going to tip off and meditate on this now and work out what’s fuelling some of this negative energy but i’d still be curious to hear your thoughts on some of the issues raised here. Thanks.

Amazing scenes, the GPA are back the yes campaign. Who’d have seen that coming?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1131753, member: 168”]What does it even mean?? My understanding of it is that it is just another word for ‘me’ ‘my agenda’ ‘my world’ -

I’ve seen a few people wearing ‘I’m for equality’ badges recently and it has really made me laugh - there were three persons wearing them the other day and they more or less walked over a homeless person like he didn’t exist and I thought ‘oh the ironing’… The general do gooders that have jumped on this whole gay marriage thing in general makes me want to vote no- it’s just typical of the world we live in where being seen to be doing a certain thing is more important than the actual issue at hand.I’m going to tip off and meditate on this now and work out what’s fuelling some of this negative energy but i’d still be curious to hear your thoughts on some of the issues raised here. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
You still voting No, bro? I’ll be saying yes to the gays getting married and no to the president being 21. Is that what we are voting on?

It doesn’t matter what the issue is, just be loud and be seen and support the majority.

The Irish love a good bandwagon

This Yes campaign is really starting to fuckin annoy me.

“Look what these two did in front of a No poster”

Fuck off!!!

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1131891, member: 1786”]This Yes campaign is really starting to fuckin annoy me.

“Look what these two did in front of a No poster”

Fuck off!!![/QUOTE]
Did what happened next change the way you think about the equality campaign in ways that you never imagined?

I’m voting no. I don’t give two shiny shits - I want these do gooders obliterated… I’m off for 5 minutes meditation.

vote no, shitstabbers have far too many rights as it is

I’d imagine those cunts at Broadsheet are all over this?

I am voting NO, along with the rest of the decent people of this country.

The Yes side, from what I have seen, are just a pack of Bullies.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1131909, member: 1742”]I am voting NO, along with the rest of the decent people of this country.

The Yes side, from what I have seen, are just a pack of Bullies.[/QUOTE]

Lefty do gooder oh look at me being all liberal and standing up to the man types- They’d hide under a rock if they ever had to truly fight for equality the ablsoute wastes of space.

Relax kid.

I’d say a lot of these “yes” cunts are members of the Labour Party, the blueshirtlifters and the green party, never worked a day in their lifes

I’m relaxed - Just this notion of ‘equality’ does my head in. It has always been a middle class privilege - the same crowd that would walk over a homeless person like they are dirt, pay their water tax and look down with disdain upon those who would have the gall to protest, they’re the type that would let the goverment walk all over them and introduce any amount of harsh taxes, the type that think all black people are rapists and muslim’s murderers tho they will never voice it, the kind who don’t want a refugee within miles of their homes or in the same schools as their kids… yet they preach equality. Do me a fucking favour and go back under you’re little rock you gutless little pricks.

You don’t sound relaxed mate.

You should see me when I’m wound up… i’d gut you without a moments thought.

I’m glad you’re getting into the meditation so mate.

It’s keeping me fairly even keeled alright. Cheers.

signing in
voting no
gays are free to marry, a gay man can marry a woman if he wants, same as you or i