Equality

So your objection is to human anatomy across the board? You dont like any public displays of affection or people shaking their bits?

Just the latter.

Did you never do an auld bit of jiving back in the day? Young people do all kinds of shit to express themselves, I wouldnt judging a whole subset of people over it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/26/bolsonaro-accused-of-inciting-hatred-with-gay-paradise-comment&ved=2ahUKEwjMuu-bsrzjAhUZQkEAHc5-Bk8QFjAJegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3IAMJ6kkkcEDZT7778B1hR&ampcf=1

The justice system in Ireland enables criminals. When you see people with dozens or even hundreds of convictions receiving suspended sentences how much more evidence do you need? Deflection on to the US and Trump doesn’t help your case, in the vast majority of cases sentencing is very strict in the US, especially for violent crime.

In my opinion those arguing that Humphries sentence was appropriate would better serve society arguing for longer sentences for crimes against children and all violent crime. There is too much pandering in Ireland to criminals as victims.

What is LGBTTQQIAAP?

So you’re arguing that a system which let a serial paedophile off with 13 months in minimum security prison plus day release doesn’t enable criminals

Right

Depends who you are, I suppose, doesn’t it - classic US justice there - lock 'em up if they’re poor and do nothing if they’re rich and white

You still haven’t answered the questions about whether you believe Joe Brolly, Tom O’Malley, Michael Clifford and Judge Karen O’Connor are paedophile supporters or not

I’ll put my neck on the block and my opinion is that no, they aren’t

Joe and the others you mentioned are entitled to their opinion, although I believe it is misguided and supports a lax legal system that regards criminals as victims. I would say they were morally wrong to argue the sentence was appropriate. My argument however is mainly against a legal system that enables criminals, it would be nice to see public figures argue for victims rather than arguing why lax sentences are appropriate.

In the vast vast majority of cases in the US sentencing is much longer for similar offenses, and repeat offenders get lengthy prison time. No system is perfect, the Epstein case is an anomaly.

Joe was very strident in his belief that the sentence was appropriate and ridiculed those who thought otherwise

It’s funny how you don’t have a problem with Joe even though he was prepared to look more leniently towards Humphries than I was

Yet you unironically call me a paedophile supporter based on absolutely nothing except your own personal dislike of me

Go figure

I don’t personally dislike you, as I don’t know you.

Your online persona here is obnoxious though.

I agree fully.
When Tractor manufacturers started producing 4wd machines owners of 2wd units laughed their holes off.

Who’s laughing now?

2 Likes

Was this a personal opinion or a legal one?

I suppose the gays came around to your house the morning of the pride parade, tied you and your family up with nipple tape and dragged you to watch the parade? You obviously had no say in you and your family being exposed to the parade?

Because windmilling here about pride parade being immoral and it being exposed to your family would look mighty stupid if you exercised discretion to not go

5 Likes

What about all the gay propaganda on the TV and radio how do I have an option not to watch it or hear about it every fucking day.

Its a pity they wouldn’t take this pride festival thing on tour. Someplace warm, like Dubai or Teheran

1 Like

Ramzan Kadyrov would roll out the carpet for them over in Chechnya.

I especially liked the hours before @Mark_Renton appeared…

Did you enjoy the crazy horse podcast on the battle of the hundred in the hands?

Did you spot the irony in your post?

You don’t need to answer that, by the way.