Erling Braut Haaland

Erling :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/mancityfo/status/1838148117209714960?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

A great pundit. Probably the best in the game right now

2 Likes

As a co commentary himself and Neville are desperate. Always talking nonsense and shrieking at every opportunity. Carragherā€™s idiotic commentary took from Durans goal last week. But he is not bothered as he gets his guff out there. Drury too yesterday was terrible. Constantly roaring names of players when they took a shot and the thing whistling way off target or going harmlessly to the keeper.

Both Neville and carragher are better these days away from live action and better in discussion when they are less frantic.

3 Likes

Neville is good on his own. Minute carragher is involved itā€™s just man united v Liverpool drivel.

Heā€™s useless. He says nothing interesting and makes other pundits worse.

2 Likes

Yeah Carragher is much better in studio on MNF. Too much screeching in co-com since the ā€œSalah you little dancerā€ moment against Spurs in 2019. An incredible recall for old matches though. His Saturday columns in the Indo are usually a decent read even if thereā€™s probably a ghost writer doing most of the work.

2 Likes

I said pundit, not commentator. Heā€™s the best around. Encyclopedic knowledge of the gameā€¦

I generally watch games with the sound down.

Carragher is a gobby cunt and shouldnā€™t be on the tv after splatting over some young child.

Arra it was only a man utd . No harm done.

1 Like

The Irish footix are now splitting on club lines about sky sports pundits

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

I live and breathe manchester united football club but I find Carragher one of the most informative and entertaining pundits out there.

2 Likes

Must cost you a lot in terms of time and money going to games?

5 Likes

No I only watch them on telly. I rarely even watch a full match tbh but I find out whats going on and whoā€™s playing well etc on social media.

2 Likes

Goldbridgeā€™s best bits is all you need really. MOTD at a push.

2 Likes

Dion Dublin would be my pick for an ex-Yanited pundit.

Ten hag will make a great pundit when he retires from united in 2044. Bantering with Cole palmer and Trent in inverted commas

Trent and Cole Palmer arenā€™t the sharpest tools in the shed. Hagā€™s charisma will be doing the heavy lifting

Iā€™d say Trent just legit couldnā€™t give a fuck.

Imagine how many League Cups heā€™ll go out with?