Erling Braut Haaland

He’s awesome but any top class Centre forward playing for city would score over 30 goals a season

Sergio Aguero never got 30 league goals playing for City

3 Likes

Alvarez is better

He generally scored 30 goals a season though, in inferior teams

I’m not disputing that Haaland is world class

Haaland got 52 last year. Aguero played on a team that got 100 points and with de bruyne and toure in their pomp

Haaland is a different tier

3 Likes

I can’t agree. Haaland isn’t my cup of tea as a player (I prefer Alvarez and Mbappe is double the player), but he is a freak, and a likeable guy to be fair. I think he’s proven his goalscoring prowess enough at Dortmund and he’s raised it again for City.

Gabriel Jesus, Aguero never scored 30 PL goals as another poster has said.

1 Like

Gabriel Jesus is a pretty mediocre example in this context

Aguero was a fantastic player, he didn’t play in teams as dominant as Haaland now, and he almost always scored 30 goals a year, I never said Premier league, so Hasland is probably a better goal scorer

But I stand by my original point, a good CF would score lots of goals for city

A good CF would score lots of goals for anyone. They’re like hens teeth.

1 Like

The community shield and super cup :joy:

The others are indeed black marks. The FA Cup games stand out especially given the absolute shitheap clubs he was up against

Gundogan really took the season by the scruff of the neck in those games. Mateo has a big hole to fill

He was in an awful lot of semi finals and finals.

Fair enough

He appears to be a lucky charm alright

Rodri looks like he’ll kick on again, especially with De Bruyne being out. You’d expect Pep to turn Nunes into a world class midfielder too.

I didn’t think pep would stay for another rebuild but it looks like he will

26 games for Norway. 25 goals.

Again its worth saying thank fuck he didnt pick England

3 Likes