Zlatan and Arshavin

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Finally, something from Robben.

Great covering from Boateng.

Game on ger

:rolleyes:

Good strike. Grandstand finish time.

Sweet strike from RVP. 'Mon the Oranges

Interesting now. The Dutch finally beginning to play and that was a smashing strike.

Germans saw it out very comfortably in the end.

the dutch can beat portugal and will probably qualify on three points.

Not now, theyā€™ll tear each other to shreds after this.

Sneidjer was one of the few Dutch players to come out of that with credit. Robben is poison.

Prob be a decent match , i presume there is one good performance in this dutch side.

Hummels looks a cracking player. Quick, strong, well able to read the game and good on the ball. Have only seen him play at the Euros and have been very impressed both times.

Mertesackerā€™s injury has been a positive for Germany

The Dutch came back fairly well but too many passengers in the side at the moment. Sneijder had a great second half but their subs made no impact at all. Canā€™t see them beating Portugal and Germany only need a point to top the group. They might rest a few so the Danes should get something from that game.

It would be in Germanyā€™s interest to draw with Denmark. They win the group and knock out Holland. Easy Peasy.

Mario Gomez is becoming a really top class finisher. Sorry Mario.

http://i.minus.com/ibgN2mruUlvq23.gif

Wunderbar :clap:

That was amazing :lol:

ā€œWe were in an airport, and we asked what was the score in the Irish match. And they told us that the Dutch wereā€¦that Norway were ahead 6-5. On cornersā€¦another one of those ridiculous statisticsā€ :lol:

Eighteen years on and he remembers it like it was yesterday. Canā€™t wait for Gerā€™s autobiography, heā€™s a serious raconteur

Followed by a very very long silence as Ger sat back with the self-satisfied air of a man proud in a job well done while Houghton internally cursed the fact that he missed the premiership mega-salaries and is thus forced to prostitute himself by doing Harvey Norman ads and sitting beside this gimp in the middle of Ukraine.

His intro to it was a classic in how to build-up a story ā€œIt reminds of the time that you were playing against Italy in the USA Ray ā€¦ā€