Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Yeah it was, but I especially liked how he tried to rescue the badly faltering story by expressing inexplicable anger at the use of corner statistics :lol:

The Germans look like such a settled team, very comfortable and confident in what they’re doing, they easily won that without really having to work too hard, or at least giving that appearance. They’re still for me the bolt on favourites. The Dutch defending was amatuerish at best for both goals. Both passes from Schweinsteiger could have easily been dealt with by defenders watching what they were doing. The Dutch are a rabble. As noted above, Schneider played well and seemed to be the only threat of getting behind the German defence. Robben was fucking terrible and the substitutions did nothing. Disappointed we didn’t see more of Jetro Willems, he looks loike a real prospect, especially if he learns how to defend the left flank.

Gomez took both goals brilliantly.

If nothing else, the Portugal game demonstrates how overrated and what a complete cunt Ronaldo is. The Portugese team must be sick of him.

You’re a complete fucking idiot. FOAD.

:rolleyes:

Ronaldo is a class act, regardless of all the Barca/Real bluster and bullshit this cannot be denied. He made a shite of two chances last night, no denying that, but he has a team and a country on his shoulders and he wouldnt be the first to have a snot attack with that sort of pressure on him. Figo didnt pull up many trees for a long time in a similar position with better players to help him.

To say Portugal people are sick of him and would be better off without him is utter utter bullshit, something this silly deluded cunt is full of, so you know what WTB, shove your rollyeyes up your jacksie on this occasion, mate.

Ronaldo and Messi are overrated because they play in a shit La Liga. Zlatan is the best player in the world, he has proven it in this tournament so far. But Ronaldo and Messi have done nothing in Euro 2012 so far. Zlatan owned the pitch in the game he played.

No, he just covered over most of the pitch the fat girly haired fuck.

Zlatan is playing against defences that are paid to let him score goals.

How did he fare in the shit La Liga?

Messi is going to score in his next Euro 2012 game, I can feel it.

He owned it, then Messi got jealous and that coward Guardiola set about trying to destroy Zlatan.

Gravity, overeating and a lack of gumption destroyed Zlatan. About time he just gave up and went on the trick shot circuit.

Zlatan is currently the best footballer in the world. He could go out at the top now but I’m certain he can sustain this level for another couple of years and I’m in no doubt he feels the same. His book is a fascinating read, some great insights into the depraved cult that is Barcelona FC.

No way that Milan have the money to buy another title. Maybe if they sell a few players and make Zlatan eat a bit less they might find the cash somewhere but it’s very unlikely.

I have to say I find this tournament a load of shite to be honest. The amount of players falling over as if they have been shot it unreal. Surely the UEFA or FIFA are going to have to crack down on this. And this fucking thing of kicking the ball out of play because some fucking half wit is rolling around the other end of the pitch as if he had a broken leg, fuck that, play on till the ref blows the whistle. Its fucking ridiculous what is going on and it is ruining football.

One or two lads roll around and football is ruined? Hardly.

Its been a splendid tournament so far.

One or 2 lads are ya fucking gone cracked? It is most players on the pitch. No wonder football is shite when people are prepared to turn a blind eye to the cheating that is going on on the field. Any player who is play acting should be sent off, that would soon stop this shit.

You are grossly exaggerating and it is annoying me.

Oh if only I was. And that cunt Pepe, if I was playing against him and he started that shite, I would fucking injure the cunt to give him something to role around for.

Please stop ruining this thread with your jibber jabber.