Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Great call from the linesman for the offside.

Samaras :lol:

Leave him alone, heā€™s played very well today. Great pass for the penalty by him and he flicked on for the disallowed goal brilliantly. :shakefist:

Great airball when he got through as wellā€¦

Almost a Greek tragedy there. Szczesny had a mare, Poles have shot their load now.

They looked clueless, or drained in that second half. What is the feeling amongst the locals and tv pundits?

Fucking hell, Keane and Viera are working together as pundits for ITV. :o

Laughing away with each other. This could be spectacular.

Vieira will probably outclass Keane in the studio as well as on the pitch.

The lads are on some form tonight on Rte. :clap:

Betfair working for anyone else? I canā€™t log in.

Back in now. I was going to back Russia who had inexplicably drifted to 3.05 having been 6/4 pre match. 1-0 now and i didnā€™t get on. :shakefist:

I like Brian Kerr as a co commentator. Heā€™s very knowledgeable at least which makes him stand out from the likes of ray cuntton.

Well worked Russian goal. They are playing cracking stuff going forward. Dzagoev should have made it two there. Czechā€™s started well but are being thoroughly exposed now.

The Russian centre halves still havenā€™t learned to head the ball. Bit of a worry

2-0 now.

Great play again. Kadlec being badly exposed at left back but the Czech midfield is being destroyed similar to our lads.

Arshavin and Dzagoev have been brilliant thus far.

Kershakov should have made that 3.

Great to see Arshavin back to his best

The Czechs could get an awful hiding tonight

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 688886ā€]

They looked clueless, or drained in that second half. What is the feeling amongst the locals and tv pundits?[/quote]

The plastic hand crowd think it is great crack. Liverpool legend Jerzy Dudek was on commentary and was very critical of Szczesny. Poles critical of sitting back in 2nd half cos they know they are shite defending.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 688886ā€]

They looked clueless, or drained in that second half. What is the feeling amongst the locals and tv pundits?[/quote]

Never used the bench either.

Bet fair is a disaster took me ages to get in today.

How good are Russia vs how bad are the Czechs. Prob somewhere in the middle the Czechs had a soft enough qualifying

How quiet was the crowd there when the Czechs scored? Itā€™s as if there are only a handful of them thereā€¦