Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

yeah and tis only over the border for them.

Russians slowing it down a bit and letting the czechs back in. Theyā€™ll befreaked if they let this slip.

The Czechs canā€™t be that bad when they leave quality players like Rudi Skacel behind.

The Czechs are the worst team in this competition. There will be a clamour now for Russia saying how great they are but i donā€™t fancy them much, they certainly will not win itā€¦

This lad in the white is off his rocker :lol:

On the off chance that a camera comes near me when Iā€™m plastered over there, I hope I retain enough sense to stagger away from it without saying anything.

Apres Match. :lol:

It was Charlie from Itā€™s Always Sunny.

I was hoping to lay the Dutch here against Denmark but they have been on the drift all day and the Dutch would now have to be layed at 1.82. I am not prepared to lay them at that price. Iā€™d swear the Dutch were 8/13 and no more than 4/6 a few days ago for this game.

Danes 1 up

What a ball from Sneijder. Huntelaar should have convertedā€¦

Quality!

Sneijder giving a master class in passing. Robben should have went instead of Affelay, wouldnā€™t lose faith in Dutch here even if they lose, reminiscent of Spainā€™s 1st game v Swiss 2 years ago.

Well done Denmark. The Dutch are hugely overrated and donā€™t look like qualifying now. :clap:

Bet the Dutch wish theyā€™d gotten a few monkey chants out there today.

There is nothing a given at tournaments like thisā€¦ This is why we have a great chance tomorrow. Croatia will expect to beat us but you have to bring the right effort, but the mentality too. Our boys will work all night for each other.

Come on Ireland!!

Dunphy - Sneijder was anonymous! What a fucking spooferā€¦

:lol:

Ger Canning commentating on Germany and Poland, this should be sensational. Apparently its been a very emotional occasion for all the fans so far.

Ger thinks this is practically a home game for Germany. It almost was Ger, it almost was.