Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Nope. The tournament is shite. It is full prima donna who are more interested in trying to cheat than actually playing the game of football. The game has been ruined by these cunts and sooner the officials grow a pair of balls and start sending the cunts off the sooner it will fucking stop. Any player who carries on like that should be fucking ashamed of themselves, the wimpy shower of bastards.

Go fuck yourself you UCOAM and stop trying to drag the place down with you.

Brian Kerr on co commentary duties, ah lovely :clap:

Ryle gave Brian Kerr more credit for the goal than Pirlo :lol:

I think it’s my old buddy Stephen Alkin.

You are correct. Kerr is a national treasure of a co commentator.

Nice to actually see a match where there is hardly any play acting going on. Italy are looking very good, Croatia look pretty ordinary

It’s been a terrible tournament for EPL keepers, Given, Hart, Szczesny and Cech all dropping clangers so far.

Andy Carroll to start this evening by all accounts.

Swedish starting XI just named showing 3 changes.

Andreas Isaksson, Andreas Granqvist, Olof Mellberg, Jonas Olsson, Martin Olsson, Anders Svensson, Kim Kallstrom, Sebastian Larsson, Rasmus Elm, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Johan Elmander

The John Bulls have been involved in pre-match skirmishes with the lovely Swedes. Can’t wait until next Tuesday when those mad Soviets kick their heads in.

Menez is in for Malouda today.

Liam making some great points in relation to the media’s dirty tricks campaign in relation to Trapattoni. Richie Sadlier acting like a prize cunt.

Dunphy’s preview of the French team amounted to telling us what clubs some of them were from.

:clap:

The Ukrainian manager looks like an 80’s PE teacher.

I’ve had some of France at 6/5 with William Hill.

I’m going to miss these afternoon kick offs.

I thought these Ukrainians were meant to be hard cunts, they are all retreating from the front seats of the stands like little girls to get away from the rain.

Match suspended due to the weather conditions. :o

Looks like rain Ted