Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

:pint:

Oh great this tard

This is 2 bald men fighting over a comb stuff, neither will go a game in the playoffs

Oh FFS. :lol: :lol:

Ibrahimovic looks like heā€™s going to score every time he touches the ball.

Get the fuck in there! Cā€™maan !

+1.

A level above anything on the pitch.

Lawrence is a sickening cunt on bbc.

Lawerson should have his irish passport revoked.

If he has one. A prize cunt alright.

Pathetic free from Gerard there

Zlatan and Paul Green both gone home early from the tournament, who would have thunk it!

Highlight of the match - Zlatan telling Joe Hart that heā€™s a nobody.

No intensity from the Swedes to drive for an equaliser, Zlatanā€™s poison attitude has ruined this once proud footballing nation.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

croppy_boy seething that Zlatan will never grace his beloved Barclays Premier League.

Good win for England. Their self belief is pretty low but they came back well there and Walcott made a big impression. Hodgson also got the Carroll call right.

Johnson did a lot of things right but his defending for the two goals was horrendous. Jones might come in for him the next day.

Before he scored I would have said Rooney will definitely come in for Wellbeck. Not sure who will make way now. Cole and Young have been disappointing thus far. Gerrard and Parker did pretty well tonight but they arenā€™t playmakers. Against someone like Spain, giving the ball away continuously as we saw last night will be punished.

Hart was excellent I thought. Couple of great punch clearances late on

[quote=ā€œKIB man, post: 689356ā€]Hart was excellent I thought. Couple of great punch clearances late on
[/quote]

+1. Heā€™s outstanding.

Wouldnā€™t last five minutes, a severe lack of any ability to do anything constructive on the field of pay would go against him.

A poor manā€™s Matt Le Tissier.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Joe Hart was terrible tonight. Zlatan put him in place, Zlatan was making fools out of the EPLā€™s finest tonight, swatting English defenders away like flies and treating their netminders with utter disdain.

If England were any use they would have cruised to the win tonight. Sweden are shit.
This Zlatan nonsense is about as funny as the celtic nonsense that goes on here. Time to let it die lads, he can mouth all he wants about but at the end of the day, he is a flat track bully. Joe Hart had the last laugh tonight.