Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

That was a terrific win for Engerpool. Cazzas goal was made in Anfield.

Before yesterday, France had never won a game at the European Championship without Zidane or Platini in the team.

Exciting second half but in general a poor gameā€¦pace was always going to destroy that swedish defenseā€¦
thought Hart was poor last nightā€¦think heā€™s been found out a bit in last few monthsā€¦Parker is such an honest playerā€¦
always stands up and is countedā€¦wellbeck will gain seriois confidence from his performanceā€¦
Johnson is good on the ball but surely has the worst defensive positional sense in Profesasional footballā€¦so many
times heā€™s caught outā€¦

This is apparently the first time in the European Championships that thereā€™s something riding on every single game in the last round of group fixtures.

+1, Joe Hart is the most overrated goalkeeper in history.

Didnā€™t think Hart was good either, but bandage is generally the goalkeeping expert on tfk and he seems to think otherwise.

It has been a very good tournament so far, long may it continue. Should be plenty of drama before the groups finish

will the germans be taking tomorrowā€™s match seriously?..a draw will win them the group and also definitely have the dutch going homeā€¦ :strokechin:

+1

Youā€™d really have to question the expansion of the tournament to 24 teams.

[quote=ā€œscumpot, post: 689363ā€]Exciting second half but in general a poor gameā€¦pace was always going to destroy that swedish defenseā€¦
thought Hart was poor last nightā€¦think heā€™s been found out a bit in last few monthsā€¦Parker is such an honest playerā€¦
always stands up and is countedā€¦wellbeck will gain seriois confidence from his performanceā€¦
Johnson is good on the ball but surely has the worst defensive positional sense in Profesasional footballā€¦so many
times heā€™s caught outā€¦[/quote]

Johnson was very good last night IMO. I think he will thrive under Rodgers.

seriously?..caught out for both goalsā€¦caught wrong side only to get back and make last ditch tackle another timeā€¦or liverpool heā€™s
caught out so many times for not tucking in behind centre half when crosses come in for opposite wingā€¦heā€™s good on the ball and
gets forward but Rodgers will need someone protecting him as his positional sense and defensive reading is atrocious imoā€¦

yeah itā€™s rubbish. Will need combination of countries or big countries to host it

Iā€™ll be rooting for Poland and Greece tonight.

What game are people going to be watching tonight? I am leaning towards Poland v Czech Republic, is there anyone going to watch the Russia v Greece game to give us updates

Weā€™ve decided to place two TVā€™s side by side in order to watch both games. I imagine this will continue throughout the week.

Yeah Iā€™m gonna do picture in picture.

No Rosicky for the Czechā€™s. Huge loss for them. He was excellent against Greece

Potentially significant game for Petr Cechā€™s legacy.

Big Mick is shouting for Poland, that is good enough for me :clap: :clap: :clap:

Polska!! :clap:

Hon Poland! Polska do boju!! Polska, bialo czerwony, polska bialo czerwony!!!