Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Polska abĂș :clap:

Good lively start

Cech looks very nervy out there again.

this is shaping up like the greek game

Poland doing wellso far. Need to be taking one of these chances though.

Czech’s really struggling without Rosicky there to pull the strings like he did first half v Greece

“I hope there isn’t lightning with that thunder”

No Brian, the thunder happened all by itself.

Big call for a ref to suspend a match tonight with the games being simultaneous.

I rate that Czech right back quite highly.

think Czechs have taken the sting out of Poland now.

Greece take the lead in injury time.

Greece and Russia to go through as things stand. That goal might suit the Poles as Czech’s may have to go for it as it stands

Would I be correct in saying that Greece would be through as long as they beat Russia if there is a definite result in the other match as they would have the better head to head

Czechs have worse goal difference Puke

Yes, but if Poland or Czech’s were to win they would be through on 5 or 6 points while Russia and Greece would be tied for second on 4 points and Greece would qualify due to the head to head result

Czech’s looking far more likely to score here. Applying plenty of pressure and getting freekicks in dangerous areas

Poland seriously under pressure here.

Can’t get out of their half

Greece denied a spotkick there by the ref. Looked definite. Russia really struggling to push for an equaliser. Fuck them.

Karagounis booked for diving. It was a penalty for me and Karagounis knew he was fouled too.
Karagounis nearly had a mental breakdown after he was booked. Lots of gesturing, blessing himself and angry faces.

Hilarious.