Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

FFS.

Fucking hell.

Looked over the line

Pay back for 2010 there. Not sure what the crab like figure standing 5 meters away was at

A mile over the line

christ those cunts on the endlines should all be taken away and shot the lot of them. useless fuckers, standing there with their hands on their knees doing fuck all.

Ukraine all over them, well over the line, come on Shevy this is primed for you

Detest Terry.

That fucking dipstick should be calling that.

They have to be consulted don’t they?

Credit to the magnificent Joe Hart for getting something on the point blank effort allowing Terry to recover for his earlier mistakes in the build up.

Zlatan’s goal

http://i.minus.com/i4F6Ibb6n0FFQ.gif

We deserved a bit of luck there. Well done JT.

Very easy to criticise when you have the virtue of slow motion replays to look back at the incident numerous times. He had to make a split second decision in real time and if he wasn’t 100% sure it wasn’t over the line then he couldn’t award it. Bit of an overreaction to say that every one of them should be take out and shot, get a grip.

apparently so, but surely if there sole responsibility is to see if the ball crossed the line, they should stick their hand in the air or something, not stand there like a gormless twat. absolutely pointless having them there if they dont serve any purpose, and I dont think there has been a game yet where any of them have been consulted?

:rolleyes: :guns:

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 689550”]

They have to be consulted don’t they?[/quote]

Has there been any instance where they made a decision in this tournament?

Hart is a liability.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 689554”]Very easy to criticise when you have the virtue of slow motion replays to look back at the incident numerous times. He had to make a split second decision in real time and if he wasn’t 100% sure it wasn’t over the line then he couldn’t award it. Bit of an overreaction to say that every one of them should be take out and shot, get a grip.
[/quote]

I’m not certain but I think the Ukraine manager may have been Blokhin his view of the goal-line too.

:slight_smile: .

[quote=“Bandage, post: 689558”]

I’m not certain but I think the Ukraine manager may have been Blokhin his view of the goal-line too.[/quote]:o

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App