Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Now that’s an interesting switch.

DDR oozes cool with one sleeve longer than the other and the wrist bandage. :clap:

Good handling from Hart on that shot. Italy continue to look far more likely to score but will they get frustrated?

Lawrenson getting very sarcastic now. Always a sign he’s worried.

England sitting too deep when they don’t have it.

A far cry from Pearce, Gazza, Butcher, Platt and that team we all fell in love with in 1990.

Bring on Benson or Hedges for extra time.

Another wonderful pass from Scotty Parker.

I mentioned that sleeve thing in their first game, still dont know what its about.

Watching JT try to win a penalty during each set piece is giving me huge enjoyment here, anyone else?

Wayne Rooney following up his poor showing against Ukraine with an even poorer showing here

Great covering from Johnson that time.

Cone on boys, one last push!

England look physically shattered.

He’s much maligned but has had an excellent game especially in the 2nd half.

I thought we had it there , I was just about to whip out my cock and splurge all over the screen in celebration.

fair play to johnson for following his direct opponent into the box…

pirlo looks absolutey bolloxed…have italy used all their subs?

You would have to fancy England if it goes to penalties with such leaders like Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Parker etc on the pitch

yes

[quote=“scumpot, post: 689874”]fair play to johnson for following his direct opponent into the box…

pirlo looks absolutey bolloxed…have italy used all their subs?[/quote]

They have yeah. I think they can afford to carry Pirlo given Gerrard’s cramp and the fact they’re dominating possession.

Please don’t forget the penalties analysis I posted earlier this evening.

Henderson on. Gerrard off?

Ah shit. Parker’s going off. I was hoping he’d take a penalty with his face.