Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

After seeing that attempted volley and the miss earlier from 3 yards I think Iā€™d have to agree with Dunphy

Young is a joke.

This game is crying out for the wonderful Antonio Di Natale.

Nasty comment by Guy Mowbray there: ā€œThink I spotted Abate clutching his left hamstring - hereā€™s hopingā€¦ā€

Come on Andy lad!

Hasnā€™t been Cassanoā€™s night. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if both of Italyā€™s front men are replaced shortly

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 689843ā€]This game is crying out for the wonderful Antonio Di Natale.

Nasty comment by Guy Mowbray there: ā€œThink I spotted Abate clutching his left hamstring - hereā€™s hopingā€¦ā€[/quote]

Followed up by ā€œhope itā€™s really badā€ from Lawro.

+1, it is sheer folly for Italy to ignore him any longer.

Shameful officiating at that England corner. Daniele De Rossi was committing GBH on John Terry.

The spics are starting with their antics

Italy need to be careful on corners now. Fortunate to get that decision and need to cut out the silly holding.

Rooney has been absolutely awful tonight

On the plus side for England, they managed to put together five successful passes in a row. Thatā€™s a victory in itself.

What a pass from Scotty Parker.

Another heroic block by JT

John Terry gets a heroic block in. Yet again.

How did he leave young on ā€¦ a sham of a player.

Christ, this is worse than last night. England completely devoid of any imagination

Wasnā€™t there a poster on here who maintained it was a huge mistake not bringing him to the WC two years ago

Diamanti about to come on, surely Giovinco would be a better option

Not a great performance from Cassano.