Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

This is a shite tournament. Too many teams and I think the different cities takeaway from it also.

De Jong would be a sweeper in a different era. He’s played at centre half a bit anyway

They’d nearly consider Dirk Kuyt being at Van Bastens class compared to him

1980s Koeman was shoot on site

???

Alaba.

Sorry followed that incorrectly

He had a great shot ok and a great passer . He read game well .

Was as slow as a wet week & not much of a tackler

Sorry, thought you were on about De Jong.

I think he’s just a bit meh, good squad player but I don’t see where he will improve Madrid.

Except when David Platt bore down on goal

1 Like

He played in two CL finals when Barcelona were played off the park . Milan took their chances in 1994 while Sampdoria squandered the 1992 final

He was the second man to win with 2 different clubs all same and did get the winner at Wembley. Sampdoria should have won well, the defeat in the cup winners cup final previously spooked them

He was a very good player to be fair .

Kieran Tierney fit for Scotland tomorrow. Gives them a squeak of a chance.

it’s always been in different cities

1 Like

those lads that come through at Ajax can play anywhere. they’re purposely played out of position at under age levels to learn new positions and think about the game differently. The spend time on the opposite side to their strong foot too to learn how to play both sides. An amazing club

TNH

“Koeman, he’s going to flick one, he’s going to flick one…”. Glorious. Brian Moore seething.

1 Like

Face Palm GIF

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It’s fucking Kieran Donaghy in his pomp they need not Tierney.

I’m availing of PP’s largesse by way of free €5 bet builder offer: Over 2.5 goals and John McGinn to be carded.