Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Realising there’s no 8 o clock game :cry:

The camogie was good

Conor Lehinanesque there :clap:

1 Like

Orange bastard

That’s a big blow.

Robbo and McGinn OUT.

Congratulations to Croatia on qualifying for the last 16.

No close contacts :thinking:

You’ve been caught out with a fake account I’d say.

Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssss.

I love being caught out by fake accounts. Most of them are mine anyway.

You can’t spell John McGinn without IN.

That’s a shame for them. They’ve plenty of midfield options but none with his ability to dictate the tempo of a game. Modric, albeit he’s a poor man’s Gilmour, will likely control the midfield sector now.

I think Croatia would always have controlled the midfield v Scotland anyway.

They need to revert back to kick and rush football as while they have a better midfield that England they don’t have that against Croatia.

1 Like

Steve Clarke should take a leaf out of Davy’s book and designate a few England players are close contacts.

2 Likes

It might actually improve the English team if he was a close contact of Declan Rice.

He deleted a video from his Instagram that showed he was playing table tennis with Robertson yesterday.

The FreeMason influence will no doubt have its way.

I rate Gimour but thought his performance was a tad overhyped on Friday. Thought McGregor was equally as good.

If anything it was understated. A performance for the ages.

Disagree, potentially great player but while he was good Friday night didnt think he was outstanding.

Tickets arrived (by email) for the last 16 game in Wembley this weekend. Have to enter the ground at a certain time and show that you’ve been vaccinated or had a negative lateral flow.

1 Like