Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Scotlands going home

England will be much much better against the better teams. They are set up to be very solid without the ball and nearly all there attackers are suited to play in the counter or at least be very effective on the counter.

2 Likes

At least they broke the scoring duck anyway it was a Celtic midfielder who also scored their last one at a tournament too, Craig Burley

They are mentally incapable of beating the top sides. They are going out next game.

1 Like

11 tournaments for Scotland. As it stands, 11 group stage exits

2 Likes

Very impressed with Croatia tonight, totally different team to the first 2 games. Scots awful, should be playing their more technical players like Fraser and Christie, not donkeys like O’Donnell and Dykes.

2 Likes

I’d disagree. This England is very humble compared to the golden generation. There is very little arrogance about them and seem to know their limitations. They’ll be very tough to beat.

Germany or France up next.

They are fucked, haven’t beaten a big team at a major tournament since 2002 WC I think.

If you don’t love Modric you don’t love football

3 Likes

That’s pretty shocking,

Henderson :laughing:

Are Croats up to 2nd now?

Yes going by livescore, goals scored id say.

Well you know what’s going to happen now dont you? The media are going to take over and planks like Ian Wright are going to be organising homecoming parades on the telly and itll all end in tears ( as per usual)

Great, Czechs v Swedes would have been painful.

Mckenna is club headed.

That was such a disappointing second half performance by Scotland.

Croatia are off to Copenhagen to play the second placed team in Sweden’s group. Possible repeat of the World Cup final against France in store in the quarter-final.

Too many crap teams involved.

3 Likes

That England team have absolutely no entertainment value. I won’t bother looking at them again… unless I flick over and the are behind

1 Like

To be honest the round of 16 mightn’t be great