Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

That image is clearly doctored. This is what Mbappe’s wall looked like

3 Likes

I hear he grew up wanting to win a Bob Radcliffe Cup.

1 Like

England will beat the Germans. They’ll improve significantly playing against a team who dominate the ball.

Correct. They will have too much pace on the counter. A slow back three, attacking wing backs and a talented but non combative midfield will be the undoing of Germany. Could play out like the Champions League final where Pep unbalanced the side with too many ball players and Kante dominated. Phillips and Rice are no Kante but Kroos and Gundo won’t offer much protection.

How needy

Goretzka would definitely offer them a combative physical presence but he was out injured and doesn’t have much football under his belt. You’d imagine he’ll definitely see action off the bench at least but may not start.

Though Sane will surely not start.

I dont see England getting a kick on Tuesday night.

Kroos and Gundogen won’t dare give it away.

We’ll see a repeat of the 2010 game in reverse, with Kroos reprising the role of Gareth Barry running through treacle

where is the mad German bastard playing Kimmich?

Germany will score three in the first half.

How are England favourites? I really fancy Germany.

England are favourites because more people are backing England. It’s not rocket science. English people overestimate their chances.

Saying that, England will win comfortably

1 Like

That wont matter on Tuesday when they are playing England.

1 Like

No they won’t, playing with a back 5 plus Philips and Rice. Be destroyed in midfield.

It’s a back 4.England don’t need the ball. They’ll hit Germany on the counter all day

2 Likes

Germany will win this

2 Likes

They’ll play 5 Tuesday well 7 if you include Rice and Philips.

They will largely concede midfield . They will want to keep in tight and take what chances come their way . Southgate knew all along they would have a tough last 16 game versus a technically better team so he planned accordingly .

I am not saying England will win but it will be tight .

Danes worth that. Hope they hammer the shit of Wales

Lovely goal