Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Every time Portugal come forward they’re at risk of being scorched on the counter. It’s almost like Inter Milan against Barcelona. Their whole game plan is based on the opposition having nil.

Moments of magic.

Ronaldo has good feet.

Is the young lad from madrid, felix?, injured or just out of favour?

Portugese keeper should have saved that.

1 Like

It like a chess match

Portugal’s composure is lacking in the final third. Anytime they’ve had a shot or half chance it’s been rushed and snatchy. They really need one to fall to cr7

He was injured for the Germany game. Not sure if he still is or just not getting a look in.

Don’t know, he’s not on the bench anyway, you’d think he’d be exactly the sort of player you’d want to bring on chasing the game. Presume he must be injured so.

I’m backing pepe to get a red card. If Portugal go 2 down, that’s it. This is his last showcase. He’ll take at least 2 with him

UEFA need to “do the right thing” here and switch the times for the two games tomorrow so people who actually work (rather than play on laptops pretending its work) can see England and Germany

2 Likes

You can watch it on your phone while on the zoom call

Nobody will see England vs. Germany tomorrow

2 Likes

Tuesday for England-Germany, no?

England v Germany is Tuesday. I’m sure originally (ie. when the tournament schedule was announced years ago, when the tie was scheduled for Dublin) it was scheduled for 8pm, not 5pm. I don’t know why it changed.

25/1

I think this is on lads

Apologies to you and @Cheasty, it is Tuesday.

1 Like

Are you off tuesday?

No. I’m working

My complaint stands

1 Like

Sure I thought there was no one flying into the country anymore? The Hertz desk must be like a ghost town.

The fleet is flat out brining lads to mandatory quarantine