Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Pity Portugal don’t have an attacking manager, could be great watch. Probably Mourihno next after this clown.

Ronaldo will anyway if only to break the record

1 Like

Ronaldo definitely will. Wouldn’t be so sure about Pepe.

Lukaku has come on in leaps and bounds since leaving Manchester United. He’s Drogba-like now. Shows you the benefit of working with a great coach in Conte. He’ll hardly stick around at Inter Milan now though. He’s two months older than Harry Kane. I know which I’d be signing if I had the choice.

Christ TOD is a stones of a man

De Bruyne will do well to shake that off for next week.

Probably a sprained ankle. He’ll spend a week in one of those cryotherapy things to get right.

Think Hazard was just bolloxed, didn’t see to pull up sharp or anything - just lost the ball and asked to be subbed.

They’d have to potentially beat Portugal, Italy, France and Germany/England to win this. That’s a huge ask over a 2 week period.

Tony O’Donoghue channelling his inner @Bandage there at the end.

1 Like

My God anytime I watch him play I can’t help but think Bruno Fernandes is the most unlikable, detestable player I’ve ever seen.

Is there an amnesty on yellow cards in the semi final now?

Carrasco was very disappointing there. I thought Lukaku was good considering he was left on his own and just given scraps to work with.

1 Like

He destroyed Dias tonight I thought. Made him look like a little boy.

Lukaku is limited in the teams he can play with. Hes very limited

I dont think Lukaku could do much more for carrasco than that. Carrasco shouldn’t start the next match.

By the way I think Denmark are going to make the final.

1 Like

You what bro?

If Kjaer is fit they have every chance

What did he do? Tony O’Donoghue reminds me of Simon Harris. Totally incompetent and an absolute wanker but getting praised constantly on my Twitter timeline.

1 Like

Presenter, my presenter.

Is Tony from Cork?