Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Tony is a Fanny

Tony disrespected a legend of the game in Trappatoni and surely also upset the lovely Manuela.

He’s an enemy of Irish football

1 Like

Any lad that has a problem with tony has a problem with Irish soccer.

I’d like to hear @Batigol ‘s REAL LIFE story about O’Donoghue. If you’re asleep then wake up and tell us please.

I’ve only a second hand story about him speeding into a hotel car park and nearly ploughing into an acquaintance of mine who was walking from his car with his kids. Tony had to jam on the brakes but got out of the car with a big grin and apologised saying he was Tony O’Donoghue from RTE and late for a meeting in the hotel.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be so bad if he was just a harmless simpleton but he’s a dangerous simpleton.

Any lad who calls football “soccer” wouldn’t know if a ball was pumped or stuffed.

1 Like

Without going into detail, he was an asshole to a member of my staff over an unbelievably trivial matter.

1 Like

Oh ‘my’ staff

1 Like

I’ve heard of a few similar stories about TOD. I find it hard to believe anyone would try defend him. He’s a right dangerous bastard.

1 Like
3 Likes

@ChairmanDan will need to tick all boxes.

2 Likes

Awful pity Perisic isn’t playing against Spain. One of the great tournament players of recent years

1 Like

Fairly needy stuff from the Romanians

1 Like

Triggered EPL barstooler.

I wish :disappointed_relieved:

Vrsjalko injured?

Shite. Lovren & Vrsaljko too?

Enrique fairly loves yer man Pedri.