Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

If one of my midfield players was playing 40 yard back passes to the keeper like that I’d be whipping him off fairly lively.

Keeper has to do better no doubt but Pedri has to take at least half the blame imo.

Azpilicueta ran to the corner followed by Morata there. Fell to his knees. Morata went to embrace him and missed :rofl:

1 Like

Pedri is fantastic for an 18 year old. Like his fellow Tenerifian Juan Carlos Valeron he can fair see a pass and then execute

1 Like

This is quietly impressive stuff by Spain. They’re well in control. They may well be being underrated as potential winners of this tournament.

Spain been very good

The quarter final line up in one half will contain the four best teams left in it. Bit of a farce that. 2016 was almost as bad, Portugal won it beating Poland and Wales to make final.

I dont think eric garcia will get through the tournament without getting absolutely cleaned out

Strong hand from Simon. Better from Croatia.

This late flag thing is fucking ridiculous

Big Rebic has had a shocking tournament. He’s been terrible. Hauled off there. Good save by the Spanish keeper as he was walking behind the goal.

Discipline becoming an issue now for Croatia. Cool heads needed.

I’d blame you for allowing her out in the first place.

2 Likes

Azpilicueta is the greatest living Spaniard after Rafa Nadal.

Cuntish from the ref no need to give a yellow there.

Any bitching at the ref should be a yellow

It was a quick appeal for a possible handball not like he was hounding him, his pig ignorant face while brandishing it said enough.

The same fella has been whingeing all day

Brozovic is a bomb waiting to go off. A bit like the tattoo on his neck.

Where is this game on? At first glance looks like Copenhagen.

1 Like

Croatia were better than Portugal in that round of 16 back in 2016 and were very unlucky to lose it. They’d beaten Spain in the group that year too.