Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Morata has all the skills, touch, movement, just a poor finisher

1 Like

3-1

Such an easy goal.

He took one down out of the sky there it was majestic

Yeah Copenhagen. The outstanding venue of this tournament.

2 Likes

Wtf was Guardiol doing there?

Disaster.

Spain look good now.

Sin a bhfuil

Croatian legs are gone.

Absolutely comical defending

The whole Covid situation probably causes a lot of disruption got Spain in the buildup.

He was drinking water miles out of possession

Spain impressive
Will take beating

See how their defence holds up against the French front 3.

George’s commentary for the third Spanish goal was very unusual. I thought the play had stopped and it was called back. He was very morose about it

Spain are rampant. They’ll knock in at least another one. Pressing the shit out of Croatia when they have the ball and not giving it back when they get it. Modric has been totally neutralised.

Spain could dominate possession stakes with France trying to hit them on the break but I think France could find the Swiss tricky enough tonight. Wouldnt be surprised to see ET in that one.

Pedri is some prospect.

Switzerland have had eight days rest compared to France’s five. I don’t ever remember a team having eight days rest before a knockout tie.

1 Like

I thought that save by Simon at 2-1 was fantastic, he was unsighted and his reactions were blisteringly quick. It barely registered with George and Kenny, it was as if it was a run of the mill stop at the near post. He’s been like that in commentary for a while now.

2 Likes