Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

And a fashion icon.

Our Three Lions are going to win this whole thing.

Just Give engurland the trophy now.
Lads on bbc pulling out all the stats…… first time scoring 4 goals in a knockout game since the final in 66….
First team since Italy 1990 to keep 5 consecutive clean sheets…….
They’re getting very giddy!

Dry your eyes mate

2 Likes

Italia were mugged off in the semis in 1990.

1 Like

A great bunch of lads.

Diego Maradona showed how easily the Italians could be divided and conquered.

We’re the only good guys left. Facist Italy and Spain and Denmark, who rolled over, collaborated with the Nazis and waved them in to occupy and access the North Sea.

It was ever thus.

1 Like

Grealish must feel a bit hard done by today not to even come on ?

You may need to get over WW2 mate

2 Likes

I heard he fucked his jersey in Southgates face and is off to America to kick for a club in San Fran for the Summer.

2 Likes

It’ll be very funny watching the OIUTF brigade pivot to demanding the rest of the tournament be cancelled because of England’s success, sorry, “the spread of the Delta variant”.

1 Like

Gary Winston taking a bit of justified flak there from Rio and Co as a doubting Thomas. Big laughs all round as he says it’s the hope that kills you. It’s very redolent really of the self doubting lack of spirit and belief on display with the remain crowd he hangs around with.

Once they went 2-0 it was time to lock it down. Grealish will be needed in tighter affairs

Wow fancy that. A British tv channel bigging up the England team. I find it’s easy to get over the “we’ll never hear the end of it if they win it” by just NOT TUNING IN TO BRITISH MEDIA.

Calm down Shirley. Shur watching it is all part of the entertainment

Rashford was hardly locking it down. Agree though if it came to crunch he’ll use grealish as an option if they need a goal. Still fancy Italy to beat them. The bit of cynical street smarts the lack of pressure and tradition will be a big factor. They’d beat Spain though.

2 steps to heavan for my boys and a large 4 figure sum for myself.

5 Likes