Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Bizarre intervention here from one of our resident footix. In his own language id describe this as EPL levels of whataboutery

Poor Dan has got triggered again.

Bless him.

1 Like

Another lad following me around the forum. I should be flattered.

1 Like

Am I?

I think you’ll find it’s actually the other way around. You have been vying very hard for my attention lately, really going out of your way. Seems you took me pointing out you like to refer to your wife’s occupation a little too much, took it very personally and haven’t been able to let it go.

:slight_smile:

In short. Yes.

Don’t think so.

@rocko do a little algorithm on this.

I see you’ve hidden your profile up. Mine is open btw if you want to test that theory out. I generally don’t respond to you as I’ve found your inability to let go of me highlighting your persistent referrals to your wife being a nurse rather embarrassing.

Why would that bother me. Iv a heap of nice posts got out of it

If I didn’t want people to know my wife was a nurse I wouldn’t mention she was a nurse :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Forza Italia

I think it’s undeniable that it’s bothered you.

You seem to have become very rattled as a result of it.

Hopefully @rocko can do that algorithm because you seem to have a lingering obsession with me since I pointed that out.

I just wanted to clarify that your projection has no credibility.

Clarification rejected

Oh so you are afraid of what the algorithm might bring back.

That’s an interesting admission.

Seems my hunch is onto something.

Sure it does petal.

I’m going back to work now. Find someone else to pester

Didn’t think you worked with the amount of time you spend on here stalking me about.

You must be some man who can devote that much time to an internet forum.

Fulvio is living inside Gil’s head for the best part of 2 years now

Triggered? I’m just trying to help you. You’re getting all hot and bothered that RTE are understandably appealing to their audience and focusing on England so I’ve just suggested that you should be able to access some Italian language channels to follow proceedings.

Also possible to access Italian radio commentary online, or Spanish, whichever you prefer. Or French even. Watch the game with the sound off on the tv. Job done. No media hype or English commentators to put up with. It’s not that difficult really.

Think your mixing me up with someone else mate, long covid kicking in perhaps?

Of the teams that are left in the competition:

Spain - Hope they go out in the semis
Italy - They’ll reach the final but don’t want them to win it
England - Chances are they’ll get to the final, as in lost their last 2 semi’s so they are due a win. It would be some craic too
Denmark - Think most on here know about my love for the Danes and of Denmark, great people, even better country, would love to see them win it out.

Gå Danmark!!!

3 Likes

Spoiler that FFS