Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Lads are shit sick of Tony.
Talk about main character syndrome. Just wants to talk about England. He has to be from Cork.

Young Williams looks the nuts. More diligent and coachable Rafa Leao.

1 Like

The arse-rimming of Georgia by the panel is interesting. Plucky underdog, took the lead against a favoured team, have a hairy, passionate centre-half and ultimately got tanked. They are what Irish fans would love us to be.

The difference is that they probably won’t spend from now until Christmas eulogising their achievements, like we would in a similar circumstance. They’ll go away and try and see how they can be better. We’d have a filler in the in the TV schedule.

Mentality, Gents.

That said, the Georgians - a great bunch of lads.

https://twitter.com/andyharan9/status/1807449762825711864

1 Like

More interesting than articulate than lads 15 years older than him. Seems a decent lad as well.

Does anyone on TFK know who this fella is? Have you any opinions? I think he’s an awful bullshitter.

I think @johnnysachs and @Aertel220 may have a few opinions on him.

1 Like

Wonderful, what we’d do for the 7. Pure warrior. Reminds me a bit of Tevez.

Iconic goal

I didnt realise Jimmy Floyd was in the backroom team with England. Could explain the reticence to make substitutions given his experience in Lansdowne back in 2001.

Yesterday was Toni Kroos’ last day as an official Real Madrid employee and he will see out the remainder of the Tournament as an unattached player.

Similar to Zidane all those years ago.

He looks like he has more in the tank than Zidane did. You’d wonder might he reconsider.

Not a hope I’d say.

Outside of the Euros he has no more worlds to conquer.

He gets it, and knows like every great show man that you should always leave when the people want more.

Shades of Paul Green at Euro 2012

9 Likes

Thats who came to mind first actually.

1 Like

Good article until they got Sadlier and Cunningham’s ratings the wrong way around.

Belgian lineup looks very attacking. Onana will have some amount of ground to cover on his own.

I think Belgium will win here

I like Didi, Shay and Kevin Doyle. Not seen them all together though so not sure how well they would gel.

Warmed to Stephen Kelly on co-comms.

The rest are meh. Sadlier and Ronnie Whelan boil my piss

Wouldn’t surprise me that much. France have very disappointing in this tournament so far.

Belgium playing in red. Though French away kits are generally among the most stylish of the genre.