Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Worst managerial decision of all time says Didi

1 Like

Didi is overdoing it totally here.

He gave a very good analysis of Ronaldoā€™s waning physical attributes in a very self-deprecating manner and is doing a lot of punditry. RTE need to put together a new team, Iā€™d like to see more of him.

1 Like

Sure whatā€™s sport without under dogs

Iā€™m not watching it but youā€™re right, Portugal won and he should leave it. We will see now against France.

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1807893859046748552?s=46

1 Like

Did you want England to beat Slovakia yesterday as well?

Ah itā€™s good punditry but the crying wasnā€™t all that bad surely. Fairly unprecedented but youā€™d say something if he missed in the shoot out or didnā€™t take one

1 Like

Its mad for him still to be that emotional at his age, heā€™s as bad as when he was 18

1 Like

yep, he composed himself, credit where its due.

its why he is still eating steamed broccoli and chicken every day and training twice a day like a demon I suppose, its his life.

1 Like

Yes I did.

He knows the train is pulling into the station and he wants to go on his terms. His life revolves around eking the most out of his talent, of breaking record after record and winning everything he can.

He could be at worse. Kids could have worse role models.

1 Like

Heā€™s a rapist mate

How long did he get?

Christy just wants to show men all over the World its okay to cry

His force of personality is unbelievable, he is literally running that team. Iā€™d say he has huge regrets over leaving Madrid. There was no one really wanted him to go and Iā€™d say it plays on him a bit too.

Iā€™d say he really regrets going to united that time

Hugely and this can make up for all of that if they can win it out. I donā€™t think he wouldā€™ve done the Saudi thing but none of the top European teams had a bob at the time.

Heā€™s an incredible oddball but sure everyone knows this and itā€™s a massive part of why he had the career he had.