Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

It was nothing to do with not having a bob it was plain as day he was finished at the top level.

yes agree really , I think Bayern were closest

He is. Iā€™d say his kids are more mature and grown up than him.
Still itā€™s amazing he was playing back in the 2004 euros and to have discipline to keep himself in such good shape still.

Rooney is younger than him and heā€™s nearly finished 10 years now

Portugal have had many nice tops over the years

1 Like

I think any discussions of him being the GOAT can be put to bed now. The cunt is scuttling his own team.

1 Like

The love and respect the other Portugal players feel for Ronaldo was evident last night. I think thats all we need to know about him and his influence in this side.

The Portugal players are happy to row in behind Ronaldo because he knows the way.

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve ever seen the likes of last night before from an all-time great of any sport.

I have never been a major fan of Ronaldo, especially over the last couple of years. Last night just took it to another level. Notwithstanding his own already waned abilities, his behaviour was simply disgraceful. Demanding every free kick, lashing out at his own players regularly, crying like a bitch with 15 minutes left.

They would clearly be a better team without him starting. Jota up front, or else Felix as a central focal point would be far more threatening.

1 Like

What happened Ronaldo the year they won it? Was he injured or suspended for the final?

Didnā€™t he start the final but get injured early on?

1 Like

Correct. Struggled to stay on but simply couldnā€™t.

He took over the role of manager for the rest of the game

Would you back jota to score a goal before Ronaldo against France in a quarter final?
BTW I agree with you about his childish carry on last night!

There was a good clip of him picking the penalty takers in a game too. Was that in that tournament or a subsequent one? Think Joao Moutinho was backing out of taking one until Ronaldo gave him no choice. ā€œShow your personality!ā€

1 Like

Nationā€™s league finals i think

1 Like

He single handedly dragged them to the win from the sidelines if I recall correctly

If they passed him the ball properly heā€™d score plenty

Yes

100%.