Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

A good manager would absolutely run through them in the dressing room now.

And now they get the finger out.

The manager took off their best players :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5-1 a decent enough outcome for Scotland given the half time situation.

4-1 would have been a great outcome. But Germany were never not going to score again in injury time.

Great goal son

1 Like

1 Like

Emre Can basically came from the beach to score. Think he was only called up yesterday or the day before.

As I suspected the Scots will have serious trouble escaping from this group. Staggering disrespect shown for Switzerland in the media.

1 Like

That quarter wit Richie Sadlier praising Andy Robertson for a brilliant interview.

Now Didi’s doing the same but I’ll leave him alone.

1 Like

Bizarre segment by rte now

Was it today’s or last weekend’s papers for tournament wall charts?

We’re in urgent need of one. Maybe tomorrow’s papers might have one too.

Amazon have them

2 Likes

I’d say Didi’s will is broken.

I remember him, champions league winner and World Cup finalist, praising Trap before only for Richie and some other nobody to actually set him straight about football.

2 Likes

Shay and Richie gonna come to blows here

Its demeaning to their careers that given and didi share a couch with sadler like they are equals

6 Likes

They’ve only themselves and two bad divorces to blame

3 Likes

https://www.uefa.com/euro2024/news/028e-1b13928282a7-b7c34972d076-1000--download-your-euro-wallchart/

1 Like

Thank you!

Got 1 yesterday from MOTD magazine. Help me pretend I’m still a kid!

1 Like

It’s written in Bunreacht na hEireann that RTE association football panels are made up of two high achievers in the game and an opinionated lad who toiled away for Millwall.

Step forward Dave Savage, Alan Dunne, Andy Keogh and David Forde, there’s a gig for you.

1 Like