Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Gas that England lost the best of all the class young players they had

1 Like

I think Switzerland have regressed a bit but they should still beat the Scotch

An attention seeking pretend hun to boot, does he have a login for here actually?

Iā€™d say Bellingham is better all round player

He hasnā€™t shown it if he is

Hungary 1-1 Switzerland
Spain 2-1 Croatia
Italy 3-0 Albania

My PREDICTIONS for today

1 Like

The useless cunt would want to get the finger out if he thinks playing for Madrid and winning a league and CL in his first season while being their top scorer and player of the year going to impress people.

He was average in the CL big games

He was named in the CL team of the season

Maybe but if a 20 year old gets signed for Madrid and wins a champions league in his 1st season I think people are entitled to praise him.

If you watch Musiala and Bellingham play side by side thereā€™s no comparison.

Bellinghame is a terrific player, highly effective and versatile. Vinicius and Kroos were much better for Madrid this year.

Musiala is a generational talent IMO. A special, special player.

Iā€™ll echo those but only go 2-0 in the Italian game. I also expected the Germans to win 2-0 last night. Didnā€™t envisage the 5-1 demolition.

Yep, before Christmas he was good

He was being described by irish pundits as the best playernin the world

Love to see Albania get a result. Have never liked the Italians for some reason. Probably the negative, cynical tactics they play with.

Did you actually see him play this year? He was cat in all the CL knockout games and did very little after Christmas in the league. Heā€™s got a great PR team tho.

3 Likes

I think he was better than musiala in the match I saw them playing each other which his team won. And he outperformed him on every other metric in terms of individual and team performance

Ok. Youā€™re dug in nowā€¦ Heā€™s a Lampard type player for me. Heā€™ll pop up with goals but Iā€™ve seen little from him to-date to suggest heā€™s an all round player.

I think Bellingham is class but Musiala can do things that Bellingham and most other players canā€™t.

He is the best dribbler in the world. Now, he probably does need to become more efficient to become a true great. I donā€™t think heā€™ll ever be a Messi who was a sensational dribbler but also scoring 30+ goals a season.

Bellingham is already very efficient. I actually think heā€™s played out of position for Real Madrid a little bit because he started so well scoring goals. As a deeper midfielder, carrying the ball through the middle, he could dominate.

But I think Musiala is already close to the best player in the world. Youā€™d probably have to have Vinicius ahead of him on current form and Mbappe based on previous form but heā€™s towards the top of the next bracket for me.

1 Like

He is very close to the top. MbappƩ is still #1 IMO with Vinicius very close now.

Musialaā€™s control of the ball in tight spaces is something Iā€™ve rarely seen. Akin to Iniesta, he loves that croqueta moving the ball sharply from the inside of his right and in the same step carrying the ball forward past the defender with his left.