Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Germany 0-1 Spain
France 1-0 Portugal
England 1-2 Switzerland
Netherlands 2-2 Turkey (Dutch go through on penos)

Germany v France and a Swiss v Turkey semi final line up

Germany 1 Spain 0
Portugal 2 France 0
England 1 Switzerland 1 ( eng on pens)
Netherlands 3 turkey 1

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1809176975170277865

Germany 1 Spain 1 - Germany on penalties
France 0 Portugal 1
England 0 Switzerland 0 - England on penalties
Holland 3 Turkey 1

What did Demiral do? He was immense against Austria.

1 Like

Is Demiral’s suspension suspended like Bellingham’s?

No, reports say it’s immediate so he misses the quarter-final and a potential semi-final.

How the fuck did Bellingham get that suspension. Like, you’re either fucking suspended or you’re not.

I’m very very excited for this game lads. Hoping it turns out to be an absolute belter. Ive a felling spain will go for it and germany will try to bully the wingers and hit them on the break with quality.
I’d like to see him using fullkrug and testing le normand and laporte in the air at some stage.

1 Like

George Hamilton’s “beard” is a disgrace. I’m not paying my license fee

Hopefully will live up to expectation but could be two cracking games today based on the quality of teams.

That’s a real bad tackle by Kroos. He won’t be but it would be hilarious if he was sent off after four minutes for his last game.

Serious inconsistency with the RTÉ scoreboard going with ESP (I’m assuming short for Espana) but not going with DEU (Deutschland) for Germany. Go SPA vs GER or ESP vs DEU.

1 Like

Absolute filth from the Germans, Spain have been too slick for them.

Pedri doesn’t fancy it

Big loss

Kroos should be off. Instead Pedri is. Kroos getting even more lenient treatment than Roger Milford gave to Paul Gascoigne in 1991.

Germans kicking them off the park

Agree though it’s not on RTE afaik

1 Like