Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Olmo is very good but not as good as Pedri, wouldn’t be playing in Germany if he was

A premier league ref in charge, good to know game is in good hands

Massive loss. Pedri is half their bite, half their fast passing through midfield and gets forward for shots.

1 Like

Pedri should be booked for time wasting here. If Ronaldo did the same lads would be fraught in at the mouth. Big self indulgent walk off

Those are the IOC codes used for sports. Theyll be used again for the Olympics.

1 Like

Game’s gone

You’re not a fan😆

Consider me informed but still annoyed

1 Like

Not an RTE thing. ESP has been the widely used international abbreviation for Spain in sporting events since at least the early 90s while GER has been the equivalent for Germany since unification.

You’ll have to find the person or people who decided these abbreviations many years ago and question them.

1 Like

I have no strong opinion, just thought he was fairly milking both incidents.

1 Like

Pedri is a huge loss. So much of what Spain does goes through him

Schiess ein Tor (score a goal) is such a crap football chant. It’s yankesque.

The Germans are in the mood for shithousery here

Sure he has gone off, he was hardly milking it if it has forced him off in the biggest game of his career

2 Likes

He got a couple of clatters and didn’t fancy it

:rofl:
@Big_Dan_Campbell shithousing like a german here.

1 Like

He could cost his team big time if he stays on while injured I’d prefer to think

He has Germany Ante Post I suspect

The Germans are doing what the Dutch did in the 2010 World Cup final and taking advantage of a baldy English ref who likes to “let it flow” to kick their Spanish opponents off the pitch.

George fairly milking the pronunciation of Fabian Ruiz there