Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

A certain ennui?

1 Like

I wouldn’t fuck that with linesman

Getting a bit edgy now…a bit of niggle creeping in

Spain celebrating like it’s the final

They’re right

Spain thoroughly deserving finalists and will be thoroughly deserving winners of this tournament. A great victory for great football.

1 Like

France are gutless

surrender monkeys

A pity the way Mbappes career seems to be going.

Yeah, they have been negative enough considering the quality they have

Frogs will surely give Zidane a go now. Deschamps ball is a pox.

They’ve been a genuine pox on this tournament. This has been a poor tournament overall but the encouraging thing about it is the attack minded teams have proved to be the cream of the crop and the negative teams have floundered.

1 Like

I’ve a feeling England will win it out

Second half was fairly disappointing, more like what i expected. Rodri is the best player in the world.

2 Likes

Morata injured by a pitch invader there

Why is there no centre forwards at the super powers?

Spain, France, Holland, Germany, Italy and England are relying on lads in their 30s or just shite players

That’s bollocks

2 Likes

France had a spell after they scored where they looked like they’d score as many as they’d want but fair fucks to Spain… they’re a breath of fresh air!

Morata and giroud still hanging about

Hopefully that’s the end of Deschamps

Spain always look so much more like winners when they wear red shirts/blue shorts with red socks as opposed to their traditional red shirts/blue shorts/black socks combination, or the black shorts and black socks they sometimes have worn with the red shirt.

The latter two combinations always make them look like flakes who will meekly exit a tournament against the first good team they meet.

The blue shorts/black socks combination recalls the Michel, Martin Vasquez, Emilio Butragueno team that always delivered feck all.

The black shorts/black socks combination is pure Raul failing to produce the goods at a major tournament or duffers like Alfonso or Pedro Munitis. It’s Jose Antonio Camacho with a massive sweat patch under his arm.

The red/blue/red combination is Iniesta and Xavi and Xabi Alonso lording it.