Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Didi spot on again. I presumed he brought Mainoo off cos he was wrecked. Cowardly if not.

1 Like

Ex Birkenhead Red Hamman a fan of Mainoo

1 Like

https://twitter.com/xGPhilosophy/status/1812592531772723482

3 Likes

Didi summoning his inner-Eamo

Go on Didi

Fuck off Sadlier you stupid cunt

8 Likes

Sadlier letting Didi know about what it takes to be successful

5 Likes

:roll_eyes::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Thought his ‘so men shouldn’t cry’ line was nasty there. He was conflating completely separate areas of life

2 Likes

Spain has saved what wasn’t a good tournament. There’s too many games and the two group stages in UCL is going to be a disaster

2 Likes

Savage montage from RTE here in fairness

1 Like

4 shots on target, two being headers in this one play.

2 Likes

A vast improvement on their numbers throughout the tournament. They really went for it!

1 Like

Kave coming both Gareth and Harry here

In fairness this was far from the most repugnant clatter of england players we’ve had to endure. Half of them are almost bearable.

5 Likes

Rice is such a cunt. He’d a lovely passage in the first 5mins where he refused to pass about 3 times then ran it out to the right and got dispossesed and gave away a throw i think. I was amazed at Bellinghams dives. The one where he felt a hand brush his tummy so he dropped was pathetic.
Pickford obviously played altight but has his karma so loaded it could only ever go one way. Foden seems a bit of a pissy cunt too. Pouting away when he gets taken off, but at least he’s and absolute baller. He was very good in the first half of the semi.

10 Likes

Excellent post. You’ve analysed and annihilated the prime culprits beautifully there.

Declan Rice is some fraud. He did fuck all the entire tournament

3 Likes