Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

The crowd really gave it to the FoS
:scotland:

Who could have predicted a time in Ireland when the Swiss team were more recognizable than the Scottish team.

1 Like

By God

That’s shit from Schar.

Keeper was about to put his hat on that until the defender jabbed his toe at it.

A great counter attacking goal. Was it Gilmour who hit that pass to Robertson? That pass made it. Phenomenal running by Robbo and McTominay and a lovely finish by Schar.

Football is about GOOD LADS.

This is a terrific football stadium. Incredible that it was only built for the 2006 World Cup. Newly built stadiums of that vintage are almost universally horrendous. This stadium really is more Villa Park than Villa Park itself.

A very funny facial reaction from Sommer as he was down on his knees looking up at Schar. He looked like a toddler who’d just seen his father heartlessly take away his favourite toy.

1 Like

Yes, initial pass by Gilmour after the aerial challenge.

1 Like

A dinger from the Power Cube!

1 Like

Shaqiri lad. Wow

Shaqiri always has that in his locker. Awful awful awful pass.

1 Like

Xerdan Shaqiri

Always was one talented little fucker.

The football equivalent of dropping a wedding cake by Ralston.

Not even half way through the group stages and the goal of the tournament already has half a dozen contenders.

1 Like

Shaquiri at the euros needs his own category almost. He scored a peach v Poland 3 years ago too

Switzerland just ripped Scotland apart there, beautiful football.

As the astute @Perez2017 previously noted, the Scots are missing injured EPL duo Aaron Hickey & Nathan Patterson & that’s why Celtic reserve right back Tony Ralston is starting. That’s the third overcooked back pass by a Scot but what a finish by Shaqiri. I don’t think Jack Hendry did Ralston any favours though, he didn’t want to make a passing angle & turned away from it.

Hendry isn’t very good either. Consistently panics in possession.

I was about to inquire why Alastair Johnston wasn’t getting his game for Scotland but I’m glad I didn’t do that.